Hey Drafted guys and gals! Welcome to my own personal website where I can make all the crazy assumptions and predictions that I want! Just kidding….I do that anywhere.
After four city auditions and numerous online submissions, I have a sneaking suspicion that the Powers-That-Be over at The Score have picked their own Top 24 to go to Drafted boot camp in hopes of whittling it down to a final 6. Before they announce their own picks, I decided to put out my own predictions of who I think deserves a spot. When the true list comes out, I’ll be posting it too, just to see how close I was.
Luckily, thanks to 5 golden tickets that were given out, I’m guaranteed a score of at least 5/24.
The golden ticket winners were:
- Luke Reynolds
- Courtney Hutchings
- Joe Aminzada
- William Vaughan
- Harrison Bourdon
Funny enough, when I was constructing this predictions list, I had Harrison on it before I remembered that he got a golden ticket. So, I think that gets me double imaginary points? I’m totally fine with everyone that received a golden ticket…..except *cough* GUMGATE! If you missed my Calgary recap, GumGate is Joe Aminzada who did his first audition in a tank top and while chewing gum. Even though he followed it up with a redo sans gum and with a shirt that had sleeves, I don’t forgive and forget so easily. I’ve got my eye on this guy and at the moment it’s twitching.
I’m so conflicted about my own choices. Don’t get me wrong, I think they’re all worthy candidates but I feel like I’m missing a lot of goodies. My list only includes submissions from the tour stops and NOT submitted videos…sorry but I didn’t even know where to start with those.
So here are my own personal Top 24 picks and predictions. Don’t judge me!
- Anthony Bruno (nailed his audition)
- Shari Leavitt (super comfortable in front of the camera)
- Jamike Njoku (just plain adorable)
- Mike Watson (the male version of The Face)
- Mia Gordon (her video has over 45,000 views)
- Henry Whitfield (eyebrows…but like talent too)
- Emily Jameson (glorious hair…but like talent too)
- David Hurley (fancy pants 2.0?)
- Alex MacKeigan (made Top 24 last year)
- Teddy Jenner (can’t put a finger on it…)
- Tyler Rowe (awesome scratchy voice)
- Gerard Overvoorde (majorly surprised at how great he was)
- Darryl Jeannis (could really kick ass)
- Drew Stremick (needs to get better but I like him!)
- Andrew Corry (great suit)
- Dorian Williams (with a little work, there could be something here)
- Justin Kelly (watch out Emily, he might steal hair products)
- Joseph Clayton (liked him right away)
- Blair Langille (pointed right into my soul)
I had a really hard time putting together this list. Here I was thinking that I wouldn’t like enough people to actually fill 19 spots when in reality I liked so many people that I had 50 names on my list needing a trim.
I tried to not only pick people I liked but also include people who did a great job and sounded like they knew what they were talking about.
It can’t all be left up to eyebrows and sweaters you guys! I mean, yes a few are here because I couldn’t say no to a good head of hair but I swear for the most part my intentions are pure.
The real list comes out in about 10 days and if I can figure out the technology, I might try to record a video of my reaction because I really don’t think I got very many right. I mean…3 girls?? What am I thinking?!
Tweet me or comment below to let me know just how bad I screwed up my list or if I chose correctly. And as always stay tuned for more!
PS Here’s a video I made with Drafted’s Matty Drappel and Jackie Redmond. Hopefully, it won’t be my last!😉